Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to Seattle, Aumavae signs with Cowboys

Hey everyone,

The 2010 NFL draft is now over and the free agent signings begin. What an amazing weekend it was. Yesterday I received the phone call I was expecting. Coach Brian Schneider, special teams coach for the Seahawks, called me during the 7th round of the draft. After some small talk, coach informed me that I would be coming to mini camp the following week. The opportunity has presented itself and prayers have been answered. I will be reporting to the teams 3 day mini camp this Thursday 4/29. I am very excited for the opportunity and feel very prepared. I want to thank everyone who has been there supporting me through the entire process! I love you all.

Some more great news came when my close friend and former WWU teammate Junior Aumavae was signed by the Dallas Cowboys shortly after the draft concluded. Junior signed a 3 year contract with Americas team and will also report to the teams mini camp this week. Good luck Big June and I am so very proud of you and excited for all of your family. GODbless. Here is the news link from the Cowboys official site.

I will continue to update the blog as mini camp arrives. I cannot wait to get back to Seattle and work hard. The hard work, determination and preparation continues. PPPPP


No comments:

Post a Comment