Saturday, June 16, 2012

One step back, two steps forward!

Hey everyone,

It has been almost two years to the date that I last posted on my blog. I am writing this blog from Indianapolis, IN as a member of the Indianapolis Colts. Now, the last time I blogged, I was a member of the Seattle Seahawks and preparing for my first NFL training camp and season. There was a reason the blog ended abruptly and why the blog has been at a stand still and silent for two years. The reason being I was released by the Seahawks and that door was closed. When one door closes, other doors open up and now I can continue share my incredible story! A story of faith, perseverance, disappointments, frustrations and opportunities. The roller-coaster ride is now headed for its first loopty-loop! I will update everyone on the past two years and how I got here to Indianapolis! Stay tuned!


Thank you & GODBless,

Matt Overton #45

No comments:

Post a Comment